1. 3 rods per angler, they must not be left unattended
2. No leaders of any kind, tubing only
3. Barbless hooks only, rigs will be checked
4. No tether or fixed lead rigs, leads must be able to break free
5. 15lb minimum mainline
6. No braided mainlines
7. Bait boats are allowed
8. Large unhooking mats and weigh slings are supplied
9. Iodine or similar product must be used for fish care
10. Prepared particles can be used, but no unprepared particles are allowed to be cooked on site.
11. One tub of tiger nuts are allowed per person
12. No ready-made boilies, fresh frozen boilies only
13. Sacking of fish is strictly forbidden
14. Absolutely no litter
These rules are designed for the welfare of the fish,anybody found abusing the rules will be asked to leave.